05 January 2009

why we are here

Hello, you don't know me yet, but eventually, you'll find that you can talk to me about anything. Anything at all. The funny thing is, you'll never quite figure out why you feel that way, but you'll feel it anyway.

This is good.

The purpose of this blog is to help. Me. You. Whoever else comes by. I see a world in pain reflected in my friends. Relationship issues. The issues that come because of our sexual preferences and/or choices stemming from them. How to handle quadratic equations and CSS.

No, I'm not saying I have all of the answers or even most of them; that's nonsense. I'm not God and I'm not running for that office.

I am, however, saying that I know some things just like you know some things and I think those things could help you along the way. Because of this, for better or for worse, I'm going to write and write and write until I can't write anymore and hope that the labor is beneficial to you in some way.

Know that this blog means that someone loves you somewhere and that hands are extended, willing to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment