After many months of hiatus, I write to let you know that the writer has returned. After a bit of time with my photo-a-day project (on instragram) and a few other things, I've finally started to look at what I want to do with the next year. Here's what I have so far:
- I want to be a better artist.
- I want to gain 15 pounds (and I want it to look damn sexy).
- I want to tie up loose ends before June.
- I want to get smaller to I can expand.
- I want to be a more effective warrior.
- I want to be a sharper developer.
If I put all of those things into single words, it would look like this:
- Finisher
- Warrior
- Artist
- Developer
There are plans in place to make all of those things come true and I've already started on those things.
Aside from those, I've also started my year off with a few songs intentionally. The first songs I chose this year were:
- Still Have Joy
- Rakuen (translated lyrics)
- Gratitude
- Grateful
- There For You
I have one song I haven't listened to, but it sings in me all the time and I don't need to put that on my list.
That said, if you've missed my thoughts and writing, know that there will be a lot more of it soon. Some of the next few writings will explain some deep issues I've been exploring in the silence of the last few months and a little bit of what's come of it.
Happy New Year indeed.
Sounds like you are in for a good year! One of my goals is to write you back. ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait!
Delete