04 August 2009

as you were

I guess it shouldn't bother me, but honestly, as much as you say it bothers you when you can't spend time with me because I'm distracted with text messaging, I find myself surprised and slightly annoyed (generally) when you spend all this time on Evony.

Today, however, it's something different. Today, it's hurt. Hurt because I can't have you or hang with you or anything without you being on the computer first. It's usually first. You always have it and you never want to be away from it. We can't go outside or anything because something might be upgradable or something and that hurts because I'm willing to try to go further and love harder and you are still stuck on making sure you are the strongest online city ever.

I don't know if I can even play the game now because of this. If I do, it will be too slow. I'm not passionate about games, or movies, or [fill in the blank]. I am, however, quite so about my friends. Like you....

No comments:

Post a Comment