
Does anyone want to give me some help here? I mean anyone.
Please tell me why I heard this today: It was actually a lot of little things you should know. I mean, I can't tell you all of it, but think about it.
Seriously? This is what Phillip tells me he gathered about the overreaction related to last night. Are you serious? What is this stupidity? Let me review this in my own head:
- You did something that annoys me, so...
- I'm going to do things to get back at you instead of just stating, "Dude, that's not cool/that bothers me/etc..." which of course means that...
- You'd have to be a psychic to understand what my problem is for certain things where I really could have just been more direct so...
- I'm going to let the offenses pile up instead of noting how oblivious you are to most things around you and then...
- Blow up at you in a massive overreaction separated from all previous contexts of offense and expect you to see exactly what pissed me off all of those other times completely unrelated to this one because...
- That's how grown-up badasses handle things.
I want someone to explain how this works. I really do. You know, I get broody and I write my angry blogs here and there and I have no problem expressing those feelings. I'm equally as openly expressive when someone makes me mad or upset. I'm not crazy about it, I just state that they did something that bothered me and I want to be left alone at the time that the offense happens so that the correlation is clearly seen. Not blowing up over a bunch of small things like months after the fact.
That face up there? mfw > shit like this happens.
I'm so... this takes me back to being a dark, brooding teenager that avoided everyone on so many levels. I'm making my plans. Like I said, I'm not one to start wars, but I end them pretty well. I'm starting with minmal verbiage; I'm straight up not speaking unless I have to. Everything else will be body language and facial expressions...
...mind you, not that I didn't talk about the things that pissed me off to this point beforehand, but whatever. It's not like anyone is listening anyway.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete