28 October 2009

twists and turns

All manner of things in my life are starting to take new turns and all of those turns are heading into unexplored territory within me as I learn what it truly means to be myself. So far, following those paths has been interesting.

Talking to DA when I do has been mad fun, too. He never runs out of things we can talk about and he's so funny. From voguing to dance to news media to pop culture... I love talking to him. Speaking of, I should hit him up. He needs to come up and hang out already.

Talking to Momo is interesting. The more we talk, the more I want to. We're up really late most times... in both of our time zones. We get a little closer every day and I'm enjoying the journey. :)

I have so many things I need to do and could be doing, but I'm honestly so unmotivated to do anything that I might as well be dead.

Ugh! I really need to get to work today.

I have taken more pictures this week than I can shake a stick at. Maybe I should post one or two of them, but they are NSFW to the nth degree. See below:

 

By the way, feel free to comment here, people?

No comments:

Post a Comment