18 January 2010

fields of war

There was a large field of grass stretching toward the horizon in almost every direction. A friend of mine was making a set of commercials. One was against war, one against poverty I think, and one against drugs. The field had four sections.

Behind this area was a small residential spot. I was there removing trash when one of the people starting complaining about the field. I tried to explain what we were doing, then went my way.

Arriving at the field, there were people milling about while the commercials were being made. I note that they were rap commercials. Suddenly, a quadrant of the field erupted (the anti-war section) with people that were running around killing everything in sight. Most of them were dressed in samurai clothing and had bladed fans they used to kill everyone. I tried to avoid them and not fight as the field started to redden with blood and begin to burn until I noticed that they were killing children and came close to killing me.

I caught a fan, and threw it back, killing the attacker and went on a rampage killing one and then another. There was one person I couldn't kill -- when I tried to cut them, it would only make an ugly scratch.

What the hell?

3 comments: