Tell me why I got a friend request like an hour later on facebook and a ton of twitter messages? All with drama to the nines. Let's take a look (the longer pieces need to be read from top to bottom):

Loved that one. Like he's shocked or something. I explain myself thus:
Then:
Didn't ask for all of that on a public timeline, but whatever. I decided to go ahead and DM (Direct Message) the following:
There is no way he could be that stupid and neither am I. "Hurt that I dropped [him] like that"? My sympathy lacks here. Most because all I can think is: oh really? You @replied me, without context, talking about deleting people, and expected me NOT to think that you were talking about me. HELLO!!!! YOU. WROTE. ME!!!!!
In case you think I'm being nuts, I submit to you:
"Maybe he was talking about his real brother at the time..." you think. Maybe. How the hell would I know? He calls me "Big Brother" all the time and considering the context I had to go on...
If you remember in the last entry, he was at my house this past weekend and left a movie here. He also have a tendency to be passive-aggressive when upset. I rest my case... but I digress. Let's see how the story plays out, shall we?
I am almost speechless. How does this happen? You send me angry messages which you post all over facebook and twitter, all of which are closely tied to a couple of highly emotional discussions we've had, and expect me to come to the obvious conclusion that you couldn't possibly be talking to me? Oh ok, that's cool.
My last words on the subject are as follows:
Let this be a warning. Think and think again before you speak. I am not the only one out here that will drop you in less than a heartbeat if you push the wrong button. I'm patient with a lot of things, but I don't tolerate nonsense like this. You don't know where anyone is and/or what they are going through and that one careless joke or comment you make might kick them off the edge.
Again: watch those words. I'm not saying walk on eggshells, but I am saying don't walk on me.








No comments:
Post a Comment