08 October 2011

Dear End of Day Mindfuck

So, I had a good day for the day. I mean good day.

Then Rickey came to my room tipsy and asked me to lock the door. I said, don't bring people home.

Tell me why, since 2:51am there have been 15-20 people downstairs in this apartment? What the hell is this? James is packing to move; all of his stuff is downstairs (where he is playing DJ in order to keep an eye on things and finish packing). Then I find out that Rickey's friends invited other people from the club to the apartment. This is not their house.

WTF.

Are you serious right now? The party is still going. It is 4am. I want to know why this even happened, but I'm making a big effort not to be an ass by calling the police altogether. To say the least, pissed is not the word. I'm taking Rickey's keys.

Dear End of Day Mindfuck: fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment