In the green of the summer and the hues of the sunset, I see the life of your hear and I'm happy I met you. I love you more than I have words to express and yet I continue to try. Hopefully this is okay.
Everything about me likes you. Thinking about you makes me smile. It's even affected my shopping choices as of late as I think about how nice I will look in the thing I bought and then you'll think "He really looks nice". Sometimes, it's so silly, but I love the thought of it.
I get sad some days. Some nights I lie awake. Each of those moments having thoughts of your being/not being here as a characteristic.
I enjoy you.
It's like I was telling someone today, it's not even about something in particular you do as much as me drinking in the flavor of who you are. I don't know if it is sweeter that I like the taste or that you offered me a sip and continue to.
I wonder what you like about me. I wake up, thinking about the beauty in the form our friendship takes and I wonder what could have ever made you choose me. I'm unsure. I wonder if it's real at all. I ponder it all from every conceivable angle. Your thoughts seem to be without logic...
...and suddenly, it's enough for now that you do and that I, in turn, enjoy you just as much.
Some days, I wonder how you feel even though you've told it to me countless times in myriad ways before. I listen to the echoes of the last thing you said and I believe them, but I still want to hear you whisper them to me one more time.
I look for your letters and messages and emails and such every day and it is my joy to read them. It makes noonday light out of a midnight day every now and then. You're so understanding of so many things I feel. I don't think you know me as well I would like you to yet, but even in your ignorance about the details, you understand me on the whole and so completely and you're accepting of everything you find. I can't tell you what that means to me.
Even at the age of 29.
I really did mean what I said about you. The numbers are important and you have one now. Guard it well. I will never disrespect what it means, but I have thought about it ;).
In the end, there is you and the color of your heartbeat and the part of my life's song that you've become and I'm glad for it.
Everything about me likes you. Thinking about you makes me smile. It's even affected my shopping choices as of late as I think about how nice I will look in the thing I bought and then you'll think "He really looks nice". Sometimes, it's so silly, but I love the thought of it.
I get sad some days. Some nights I lie awake. Each of those moments having thoughts of your being/not being here as a characteristic.
I enjoy you.
It's like I was telling someone today, it's not even about something in particular you do as much as me drinking in the flavor of who you are. I don't know if it is sweeter that I like the taste or that you offered me a sip and continue to.
I wonder what you like about me. I wake up, thinking about the beauty in the form our friendship takes and I wonder what could have ever made you choose me. I'm unsure. I wonder if it's real at all. I ponder it all from every conceivable angle. Your thoughts seem to be without logic...
...and suddenly, it's enough for now that you do and that I, in turn, enjoy you just as much.
Some days, I wonder how you feel even though you've told it to me countless times in myriad ways before. I listen to the echoes of the last thing you said and I believe them, but I still want to hear you whisper them to me one more time.
I look for your letters and messages and emails and such every day and it is my joy to read them. It makes noonday light out of a midnight day every now and then. You're so understanding of so many things I feel. I don't think you know me as well I would like you to yet, but even in your ignorance about the details, you understand me on the whole and so completely and you're accepting of everything you find. I can't tell you what that means to me.
Even at the age of 29.
I really did mean what I said about you. The numbers are important and you have one now. Guard it well. I will never disrespect what it means, but I have thought about it ;).
In the end, there is you and the color of your heartbeat and the part of my life's song that you've become and I'm glad for it.
Again, beautiful but terrifying. You and words... Man, it's incredible to read.
ReplyDelete