08 November 2009

....

I love you man... ~ plans for the day? I gotta work at 9, but I had thought about goin' to the farm to watch smallville and hang out...(pretty long phone convo...)
what? ~ i don't have the truck. ~ you say that about most of my phone/computer convos lately
(thanks for the strawberries ) ~ what is it you have a question about... what does ur truck have to do with anything? it seems they have been lately...
"i love you man..." um, where did that come from? ~ going to the farm unless you are going to bring me home before you have to go to work ~ they really aren't long as much as frequent, but the ones you overhear are usually quality conversations and so they tend to be longer. i am curious as to your comment toward it. what would have been different had i not been talking right now?
the words would've been audio instead of in chat format, silly... ~ it came from my head ~ um, it seems rather ridiculous and mean of me to mention I would be going somewhere without thinking of the necessary requirements for you to come along, why would I want to bring you and not take you home, I'd be coming back this way anyway...
could have been audio either way. ~ from the head, huh.... hm. ~ it's not mean, it's my honest assessment of things. it isn't uncommon for someone to ask me if i can come somewhere and then say "if i pick you up, can you get back home..." or "i can't pick you up, but i can take you home". you also have time constraints to consider since i would imagine you wouldn't want to be late to work and if i were going to interfere with you being there on time, then having to take me back home would be inconvenient.
I'd leave at 8 instead of 8:20, it's not that bad... and those other parts would be kinda silly since I'm not gonna ask my parents to bring u home or anything, there doesn't have to be all those other options or possibilities, at this point I'd just like to know if you'd like to go with me or not, that's all I wanted to know initially... ~ audio either way? it'd b kinda rude to start up a conversation while you were in the middle of what was admitted to b a quality conversation, wouldn't want to do that...
i see.
in that case, i'll make this as simple as possible.
"yes. i would like to go."

well goodie, (ya didn't have to do it like that... what's the quotes for?)
quotes usually indicate speech.
so all those other words, what were they?
thoughts.
telepathic chat ya say?
well,thought does precede speech, does it not?
hopefully
you've never answered truer.
no?
no.
---
I couldn't even say that to you without someone going "Why would you say that? I don't understand...." "He's not his girlfriend so..." "The texts you send are too... 'intimate'... can't you... you know, just let them do their thing..." Then everyone wanted me to back off because I cared too much about this and I was trying too hard and clinging and blah blah blah, so why this? Why now? This isn't fair. I gave you the space everyone wanted me to give them only to have you come back to me expecting things to be exactly the way they were. Why would they be?

I've done everything I could to comply with your wishes even though none of you had the balls to talk to me about it to my face and now you want to come to me with all of this 'love' and 'concern' and you want to 'hang out' and I don't understand. You have what you wanted, but it's not enough, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment