24 June 2010

letters by candlelight

Last night, I started a couple of letters to a couple of very special dads. I talked to Turk for a little while. I watched the Dark Knight.

I've been noticing that I get more moody at night. Dark, quiet. Almost surly. Late night exchanges with blind people don't help.

A transcript you say? I'd be happy to. My thoughts are in parentheses:

----
Can I ask you a question?
Hello?

Yes?

Why do you hide the toilet paper in your room? I do not understand. Is it a money thing or do you have something against me? I don't know about you, but I don't want to keep toilet paper in my room, so can we please resolve this?

[No, actually to hell with you. You don't get a damn thing from me. What have you done to deserve this? Nothing. You mess up everything, clean nothing. Contribute nothing. Then you have the right to pretend to be pseudo-mature and talk to me because you are inconvenienced about toilet paper. Fuck off.]

After filtering thru three quarters of things I could say, here you go: I did. I think we're ok now, tho. I'm just tired of fightn w ppl so I just keep a stash. That said, we can work stuff out. No reason not to.

Well, we never fought over toilet paper. I never have in my life, matter of fact. I have bought some for the upstairs before and I would be more than happy to put forth a dollar or so for the upstairs, if asked. Can you please leave some in the bathroom now?

Donovan, it isn't about the toilet paper. Or money for that matter. Just think over the last few weeks and all of this will make sense. Since ur main concern is the toilet paper, yes u can have some. And keep the dollar.

[Bitch, I make $400/wk. I don't need your dollar. I could make this whole apartment run on my own.]

We are not playing RISK. I do not see a need to be territorial about a facet of our lives.

Exhibit A: there is an entire gaming system missing from the living room right now. All other unknown info aside, I rest my case.
-----

I could get further into it, but this went on into late morning hours culminating in emo FB posts and the tv and xbox being moved downstairs. I don't play the thing, so I don't care.

Whatever. I have other things to think about. If I feel like sifting through the texts, I'll post the rest of the convo.

No comments:

Post a Comment