21 June 2010

through the deadline

I finally got the work done that I couldn't focus on yesterday. Got to the office and I'm working on things.

In the midst of things, my dad called. My world stopped.

I. LOVE. HIM.

After a lovely chat with him that never seems long enough, I was back to working on this computer. Hopefully all will go well and I will have good things to report at the end of day today.

Aside from this, I have a few other things to report.

:: Workout ::
It's about time for me to retrace a few steps now that I have weather to support these habits I enjoy, so I'm picking up on all the training I can for martial arts and freerunning. So far, it's going okay. Some things I'm thinking about accelerating for aesthetics.

I have an online rival that goes by Req and I love him to pieces. We're very committed to this training regimen, but we joke about pwning each other a lot. This usually ends up with rather funny conversations that are borderline trash talk, but in the end we respect each other and hope to spar one day. Maybe I'll get into a decent bar fight one day and test my mettle.

Anyways, he posted a new avatar with his aspired body type. Here it is.


Interesting. His metabolism would support it. He and I have a similar build, so we won't get really huge, but muscular we can do. I asked him to find one that he thought I could aspire to and that brought me to mind when he saw it. Here was the first character.
Finding black characters in anime is hard to find, but I told him it didn't matter. After a bit of thought, he decided to find another one. It took him a while to find before he settled on this character:


Bruce from Tekken, huh?

Heartless Angel says:
http://img10.imageshack.us/i/bruceu.jpg/
There get like him!
emocionado para regresar says:
damn son
you think i'm on tht level?
Heartless Angel says:
you can get there
^^
GET THERE!
or if you want to photoshop
emocionado para regresar says:
if you really see that in me
then I'll make it happen
Heartless Angel says:
Then go ahead
Im pretty sure you can do it
emocionado para regresar says:
muay thai style fighter. hm
Heartless Angel says:
That's my favorite
It's nice when you have friends that believe in you and I'm finding out I have more lately than I have in my whole life up until now. To say I am thankful for them would be an understatement.

Lately, the friendship between Rickey, Sanquan and myself is becoming sweeter. I love them more than ever now and that love is returned almost constantly. I'm very glad for them. I'm thankful for anyone that loves me back, but these relationships are a bit above the norm for me in some ways.

That and my friendship with John. We're both strangers in a strange land, but because of that, our friendship is also deepening. We rely on each other more and I find an odd strength in knowing and admitting that and I think he feels the same way.

Things between myself and Pollux are also starting to reform a bit. I'm loving the process. Our friendship is hard-fought for, but it's valuable, too. I lit a candle for him last night and got him to blow it out while making a wish -- today is his birthday.

So much to say about so much, but all summed up, life is hard, life is good, life is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment