19 December 2010

all in a typical day

Watched youtube for a while and saw a lot of dancing vids. Slept a ton
out of boredom. Facebook. Chat. Facebook. Twitter. Twitter. Twitter.
Men and Andrew came home. Twitter. Music. Talk.

After all of that, I talked to Joel a bit and Jamie. That was fun on a
lot of levels. After that, I got Men and Andrew to go agree to go to
the party only for them to decide not to go for whatever arbitrary
reason. Whatever.

Went to the party and got shouted at and hugged by every single person
there. I have to be the most loved person sometimes and being around
people like the ones at the party tonight make that very clear to me;
my friends love me.

We talked, laughed, caught up, and I sang some karaoke and danced a
lot. It was fun. I even colored a bit in a coloring book and got a
woman-shaped shot glass.

Talked to Morgan a bit, but he has decided to hole himself up at the
farm as much as he can until he can move out of the apartment. It's
frustrating, but not my deal I guess. He'll have to deal with it at
some point. It's been an interesting process to watch. If he wishes to
include me in that, he can and I'll be here. Chasing it down? Nah.
I'll chill.

I got the check from the GCC, so I guess it's time to start that
website project. I need material, but that's what's happening.
Training training and more training and then I get a week of vacation.
Excitement. Can't go to NY tho and I'm hating that :/

All in all, a good saturday and a better saturday night. I'll talk to
Chin a while longer and get some sleep.

Oh, that reminds me: I made a vid for Rickey and his fight today. He lost the fight and I even found out how. He felt bad about it. He's starting to feel better, but his pride is pretty bruised up. At the same time, it's probably a good thing. If he takes this correctly, he can use it to learn something and become better. I wonder how that will turn out. I'll be right there for him either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment