- my curiosities continue to expand. there's a lot to like out there. i still think i have my main one for now to anchor myself. everything else is extracurricular.
- i've had a penis for 28 years now. it can be interesting, but it's nothing to be super excited about.
- i'm something like an anti-hero, but not an anti-hero.
- i think i need to move out of the US.
- speaking someone's native language excites me.
- it makes me somewhat sad on the inside when people are shocked every time i speak a non-english language even somewhat well. i'll never understand why america as a nation doesn't value other peoples and their culture.
- sex is super overrated.
- maintenance is hard.
- i need to conquer laziness.
Think about what I know. Think about what you know. Think about how much it would help if we knew the same things. If we opened ourselves. I show you what I know, hoping it helps you.
20 December 2010
summaries
Took this weekend to chill and not do anything really except go to the mass birthday party this weekend I was invited to like a month ago. I have a few passing observations:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment