I woke up today feeling... solid. I got up, I acquired what needed to be acquired and got myself ready to go to work. I got a cup of coffee and walked into the office.
Shortly after walking in, I got my boss some water, started reading email and helped my boss proof a document. Now I'm back at the computer and preparing to pace out what I think will be a productive day.
I feel grounded and focused; it's like being in horse stance for an hour. It's like being a rock in a raging rapid. It feels powerful. Much could be done like this. I wonder if it was related to the night before.
Coming home, I took a nap in short order, then woke up to Brandon in my room. We chatted for a while and I decided to dedicate myself to a task of cleaning up my room since it now had all manner of things all over it. The mess was ridiculous. Time to straighten. People wanted to skype, wanted to tweet, wanted to facebook...
I simply turned on my music and went to work. I wanted to exercise. I took a short break after an hour and a half to watch an anime then went back to work. I wanted to youtube. I wanted to do everything but sort through all of those pictures and papers and file folders....
...so I sorted through pictures and papers and file folders and did not relent until I finished. I pushed sleep aside and exercise. I even started a round of laundry. I left nothing undone. I went to bed a satisfied man. I packed up my computer before I slept even.
I re-read church notes and past notes and looked at pictures and all of these things. Some I threw away, some I kept and placed in a book. I threw out a bunch of high school pictures and I had all the ones I intended to keep. I kept a few college pictures and threw some away.
I cancelled my cable service.
I kept plugging away and plugging away until my bed was clear, papers were filed away, and my room walkway was clear of debris. All the trash was emptied and all the of the recyclables were taken out. I washed all of my laundry...
Go, Quis!!!! Vale la pena. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are a beast :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, guys. :)
ReplyDelete