It's a cycle really:
Or maybe for believing the other roommate who regularly complains about the roommate that doesn't clean and also refuses to clean because he's tired and spends most of his day on his feet and cooking. No, my occupation doesn't count because I'm at a desk all day.
In the end, I walk downstairs. There are shoes bottles and clothes scattered about. I simply wanted food. I ended up tidying everything like I always do because my need for a clean home outweighs by far my need to complain about its messiness. Although my kitchen is clean, I've still not eaten. I'm sure I should however being as flustered I've been, I just want to sleep.
- talk about something that is bothering me
- have that item given any kind of attention for a day
- have the item ignored and dismissed as soon as it is remotely convenient
- emotionally excise offending party
- physically excise offending party from my life
- become Erik
Or maybe for believing the other roommate who regularly complains about the roommate that doesn't clean and also refuses to clean because he's tired and spends most of his day on his feet and cooking. No, my occupation doesn't count because I'm at a desk all day.
In the end, I walk downstairs. There are shoes bottles and clothes scattered about. I simply wanted food. I ended up tidying everything like I always do because my need for a clean home outweighs by far my need to complain about its messiness. Although my kitchen is clean, I've still not eaten. I'm sure I should however being as flustered I've been, I just want to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment