10 September 2011

Wedding Day

"Marquis!! Put on your seatbelt!!!!"

I really don't care. I spent three quarters of this trip in this car without putting on the thing so could you please explain why on earth it matters so much right now?

No? Oh ok.

Going on, the wedding was wonderful and light-hearted. The wedding was at 12:13 (yes, on 9/10/11). It was relaxed in atmosphere. I listened to the people around me talking about hip-hop and so on.

I was the only black person in attendance. I didn't feel at all out of place. Sarah was very tall. Glenn was very happy and quite sincere. The two couldn't have been happier and no one in attendance could have been happier for them.

The reception was nice. Jordan is a lot thinner and Gabe is thicker and Nick still gives amazing hugs. It all went by so quickly; it all ended by 2pm.

After blowing bubbles and cheering everyone on, there was a trip to target. I came away from that with something new:




I think this will help out since I spend so much time sitting on the floor doing things.

Aside from that I'm so far behind on this reading it's ridiculous and to make it worse, this author writes in the most aggravating way sometimes. It's like trying to full sprint through waist-high molasses. Some things are picking up, but I have so much to catch up on still.

At least, being home earlier, I can spend some time to myself. Matt and Phillip want to come over but I don't know if I want to be bothered with that or even singing tomorrow; it's just more stuff I have to deal with when I'd rather not be bothered.

Maybe I should just not be bothered. Meh. Whatever.

1 comment:

  1. I love those pillows. Most awesome things. Ever.

    And bother bother bother. :P

    ReplyDelete