You know, I'm just tired of crap and nonsense. I don't know why I bother. I'm cleaning a closet. I had to pick up Clive. I tried to get RM to go somewhere for lunch only to end up being frustrated as he explains a million things that were completely unnecessary. I have to deal with people people people being here all the time and I want to scream.
Lately, I'm becoming very mistrusting. Very mistrusting. I don't think I want to be bothered with anyone right now. If someone cares, they care and if not, they don't and I'm tired of trying to get people to change sides or pick a side. So screw everything...
...well, more or less.
I don't trust anything you say. Especially you. I think I talked to you the most today that I ever have and that was about fixing your computer. If you wanted it to be more than that, saying "Hey! Where are you going...?" was not the way to go about it. I came in, fixed the computer, then left. Aside from that, you walk by me and don't say shit. Daily. Done with the madness. No serious. I'm done with that.
I'm to the point I don't want to be around people and I don't want anyone to know very much at all about my feelings and thoughts. I thought about changing the web address of this journal, but I am fighting as hard as I can not to do so.
Just know that the next few days are going to have some dark entries.
I <3 you, though, Waz.
ReplyDelete