29 April 2010

Drama: A New Chapter

So this time it was the puppies.... *sigh*

Never ends. So Roommate #4 sends me a text at work. He is furious because of something that happened to the puppies. He is trying to calm down, so he vents to me. I suggest he talk to the person with whom he has issue.

As per the last few posts, this is -- yet again -- Roommate #1. I suggest that she come home and talk. She won't have any of it. I suggest strongly that this would be better done in person. No go. So I told her to talk to roommate #4.

Result: All animals were cleared from the house.

I suggested all of them talk before bringing the puppies back (that did not have to be taken to start with). To further complicate things, two days of angry silence. Then he gets a cat. Next day, Roommate #3 tells everyone he wants the puppies and he will take care of them.

Fine. As long as they are taken care of.

Then I find out that Roommate #1 has wrested control of them from him. What the hell? I'm furious and have company over. I suggest we have a meeting. Then I get blown up at.

....

Fast forward a few hours. We all decide to sit down and have a talk. We have it. Roommate #4 blows up and leaves. The rest of us talk it out.

If you want to know why he blew up (since I know he has fans here), I have encouraged him to start his own blog. He got one and you can read it right here!

The issue is resolved for all but him and he probably thinks I am stupid for doing this, but since we all talked last night and I made it clear what I wanted after hearing everyone out, I am going to assume that if these things don't happen, I should move out.

Thirty days to go.

He wants to go so badly he can't stand it. I'm trying to keep him here until he cools the hell down. I have a stress headache and I'm hungry.

I need a damn break.

1 comment:

  1. oh buddy. i miss you and your drama. it just seems to find you. too bad you can't live out here....

    ReplyDelete