I miss him a lot and it's been a long couple of weeks without being able to talk to him. It's been interesting knowing him and there is a strong connection there. Being in school makes the schedule a bit on the crazy side, though.
I worry about him now and then, but I'm sure he'll be ok. I hope I run into him while he's in the area in a couple of weeks.
REZA
This one will be longer. Much longer.
I miss him. Flat out. I miss him terribly. I want him here and not in California. I want to hug him and take walks and talk about everything that has happened in the last year (which in my mind feels like ten for all of the shit that's happened).
When I close my eyes and reach out to him with my heart, all I sense is sadness, loneliness, and confusion. Lack of motivation. A sense of loss. A desire for a friend. I wish I could be there for him. I carry those inner feelings of his in my heart everyday and I think it is that ability to connect that keeps our relationship so strong; even without him being here, I know how he feels and what he's thinking. It's easy to reach out to people like that, truth be known. It's a spiritual gift; no magic to it. No need to be a psychic or have special powers. A little love is all you need and God takes you the rest of the way.
I miss talking to him by the stream. I even miss our silly fights over nothing. I miss being able to laugh and watch stars with him. I miss his family. I miss feeling the love I gave to him being returned to me in full force. We asked no questions, we just loved each other. I wish he were here.
No comments:
Post a Comment