Okay, so I'm going to try not to be too annoyed by this, but I hate saying something so many times and being ignored.
Today, I got home early. Coincidence. Not normal.
I got in and I took some pictures of really cute kittens and everything and the doorbell rang. I was busy on the phone and ignored it. After looking out of the window, I noticed who rang the doorbell and texted them. Toward the end of the messages explaining that I was busy at the time, these messages were passed:
...If you could unlock the door, we'd appreciate it.
It seems my younger brother tagged along. My response followed.
...and I would appreciate two certain ppl being less ninja and warning me before things like this. I'm normally at work now. Just sayin.
Now, let's have a show of hands as to how many people clearly understand that I am communicating that I want to know before people show up. All of you? Oh, okay. Let's continue on to the first thing I hear upon opening my front door:
...but you weren't though. Funny how that worked out...
I wanted to shut the door in his face. I simply said, "Oh, jokes. Nice." and went to my room.
I can understand living in the moment; I could have been at work, but I wasn't. I am here at this very moment and capable of hearing doorbells and answering doors. Even if this isn't a normal thing, it is the situation right now and now is the only moment that we have to live and experience anything. I get it. However, what I don't get is the lack of respect. I'll explain that later, I guess.
My thoughts on the subject are clear enough, but it doesn't matter. Oh well. Next time I'll stick to instincts and ignore the fuck out of people.
Yes, I'm annoyed.
At the same time, it's all good. I could spend my day being pissed about it, but I refuse to let some foolishness like this ruin my day. If they came up here to visit me, they're doing a good job of not doing that, so I'm going to make my own day amazing.
"How?" you ask.
I'm going to go to the Waffle House and get a steak... that or (severely americanized) Chinese food. If they follow, cool, if not, I won't slow down a step. In the end, I don't have patience or place for people that don't respect me even if they think the issue is small.
Yes, you are always welcome.
No, that does not mean appear without warning when I've told you not to before.
If you do that anyway without being clearly retarded, or under severe emotional distress, you're just disrespecting me and I don't get down like that.
Off to get that steak now.
Today, I got home early. Coincidence. Not normal.
I got in and I took some pictures of really cute kittens and everything and the doorbell rang. I was busy on the phone and ignored it. After looking out of the window, I noticed who rang the doorbell and texted them. Toward the end of the messages explaining that I was busy at the time, these messages were passed:
...If you could unlock the door, we'd appreciate it.
It seems my younger brother tagged along. My response followed.
...and I would appreciate two certain ppl being less ninja and warning me before things like this. I'm normally at work now. Just sayin.
Now, let's have a show of hands as to how many people clearly understand that I am communicating that I want to know before people show up. All of you? Oh, okay. Let's continue on to the first thing I hear upon opening my front door:
...but you weren't though. Funny how that worked out...
I wanted to shut the door in his face. I simply said, "Oh, jokes. Nice." and went to my room.
I can understand living in the moment; I could have been at work, but I wasn't. I am here at this very moment and capable of hearing doorbells and answering doors. Even if this isn't a normal thing, it is the situation right now and now is the only moment that we have to live and experience anything. I get it. However, what I don't get is the lack of respect. I'll explain that later, I guess.
My thoughts on the subject are clear enough, but it doesn't matter. Oh well. Next time I'll stick to instincts and ignore the fuck out of people.
Yes, I'm annoyed.
At the same time, it's all good. I could spend my day being pissed about it, but I refuse to let some foolishness like this ruin my day. If they came up here to visit me, they're doing a good job of not doing that, so I'm going to make my own day amazing.
"How?" you ask.
I'm going to go to the Waffle House and get a steak... that or (severely americanized) Chinese food. If they follow, cool, if not, I won't slow down a step. In the end, I don't have patience or place for people that don't respect me even if they think the issue is small.
Yes, you are always welcome.
No, that does not mean appear without warning when I've told you not to before.
If you do that anyway without being clearly retarded, or under severe emotional distress, you're just disrespecting me and I don't get down like that.
Off to get that steak now.
If you ever come to Sparkle City where I live, I'll take you to a place that serves authentic Chinese food when I ask for it. :)
ReplyDeleteHoozah!
ReplyDelete