He just called. I'm so... I'm in love with this man. I really am.
We just talked and he's so happy to see me and we talked a bit about so many things.
I told him about how I told Joe it was his fault I smile and laugh so much. I told him that every cafe knows that I come for white chocolate mocha. I told him I love Starbucks, but not for the coffee. After some laughter, I told him: it's because that was where you were with me last; the Starbucks where I work was the last place we were together when I graduated college.
He laughed. He smiled. I could feel his happiness from where I sit. I wish I were with him, in his arms and that time will come, but waiting is hard. I really miss him and it gets hard not having him near me.
I want some people to meet my dad. I want them to see where so much of me comes from.
Mostly, I want to give him all of the hugs I've wanted to give him in the last six years.
This is the window of happiness I feel in missing you back at home so much and I'll be sure to enjoy it then come back home to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment