27 September 2010

on the phone

Called Brett, then Gary, then Levone after the hike yesterday. Levone and I stayed on the phone longest; we were talking from 10p - 5a.

During that time, James came home. It was just funny, awkward sexual humor and such all around. Fun times for all of us. James eventually dropped off to sleep, so I talked to Levone downstairs in the living room where I remained until I was tired enough to sleep.

The conversation was nice. At first, he seemed a little insensitive to some things, but as we talked, the feel changed. We became more open. First him, then I, then him, then I. Just honest talk about a lot of things. It was nice. I hate that I couldn't sleep -- neither of us could -- but I think considering what I've gained in return, it was worthwhile.

We plan to hang out today since we couldn't Friday or Saturday. This should be fun. It's raining -- I wonder what we'll do.

I came into work an hour or so later than planned, but I needed the sleep and didn't want to feel like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment